All the talk at this time is of “New Year Resolutions”, through which everyone intends to become smarter, stronger, leaner, holier, better, etc., in the new year. By the third week in January, most of these resolutions have been obliterated by the daily grind of real life, what the old Stoics called “nature”. Many […]
- Cardinal Parolin celebrates the memory of the new Christian martyrs
- Pope Francis wishes Rome's Jewish Community a happy Pesach
- Pope consoles Chilean wildfire victims
- Way of Cross meditations for Colosseum procession reflect on sins, injustices of man
- Pope to seminarians: Be shepherds like the Good Shepherd
- Pope on Palm Sunday: Where is my heart before the suffering Jesus?