by William Michael Most conservatives in America are excited because it appears that Mitt Romney will win the 2012 presidential election and because the wheels are falling off the Obama bus. We hear sound bytes that speak of “restoring the soul of America”, “getting back to the principles on which this nation was built”, and […]
- Pope Francis at Angelus: One can't dialogue with Satan
- Pope Francis names members of Council for the Economy
- Pope Francis warns Religious Orders against "theoretical poverty"
- Vatican hosts tribute to women in the Church: Voices of Faith
- Pope Francis: laity are 'protagonists' in Church's mission
- Pope Francis: The most difficult charity (or fasting) is to bend over and hug a wounded person