Homeschooling mothers who started with the CLAA when we first began in 2009 had a benefit that mothers didn’t have in 2011. Originally, Mrs. Michael (my wife) offered around-the-clock “homeschool help” for homeschooling mothers using the CLAA. Her ability to help mothers is invaluable because she’s engaged in the daily details of CLAA homeschooling. […]
- South Sudanese refugees: "tell the Pope about us!"
- The snare of worldly language The Roman Curia's Spiritual Exercises in Ariccia
- U.S. Bishops express thanks on 1st anniversary of Pope Francis, highlighting concern for poor and marginalized and his Curia reforms
- An Ignatian key to Pope's Lenten retreat
- Cardinal Walter Kasper's 'Gospel of the Family'
- Pope Francis to visit South Korea