Homeschooling mothers who started with the CLAA when we first began in 2009 had a benefit that mothers didn’t have in 2011. Originally, Mrs. Michael (my wife) offered around-the-clock “homeschool help” for homeschooling mothers using the CLAA. Her ability to help mothers is invaluable because she’s engaged in the daily details of CLAA homeschooling. […]
- Pope Francis names members of Council for the Economy
- Pope Francis warns Religious Orders against "theoretical poverty"
- Vatican hosts tribute to women in the Church: Voices of Faith
- Pope Francis: laity are 'protagonists' in Church's mission
- Pope and WCC on new opportunities for Christian unity
- Pope Francis: The most difficult charity (or fasting) is to bend over and hug a wounded person