by William Michael January 20, 2012 This morning, we read the acts of David prior to his ascension to the throne of Israel. What we find in David is a man who operates on a set of principles very different from most men today. Let’s consider the context of today’s reading and its importance for […]
- Pope Francis names members of Council for the Economy
- Pope Francis warns Religious Orders against "theoretical poverty"
- Vatican hosts tribute to women in the Church: Voices of Faith
- Pope Francis: laity are 'protagonists' in Church's mission
- Pope and WCC on new opportunities for Christian unity
- Pope Francis: The most difficult charity (or fasting) is to bend over and hug a wounded person