by William Michael January 20, 2012 This morning, we read the acts of David prior to his ascension to the throne of Israel. What we find in David is a man who operates on a set of principles very different from most men today. Let’s consider the context of today’s reading and its importance for […]
- Pope Francis: In the Cross we see the monstrosity of man and greatness of God's mercy
- Pope Francis: the Way of the Cross at the Colosseum
- Papal Good Friday liturgy solemn, prayerful
- Good Friday homily: Judas' story ‘should move us to surrender' to Christ
- Pope Francis: 'Serve one another in love'
- Pope Francis: In Coena Domini homily