CLAA News is the official student news service of the Classical Liberal Arts Academy, intended to provide CLAA students and families with the articles encompassing a wide range of topics and to create a place for discussion on matters that are relevant to today’s students.
You are here: Home » About Us
- Logistical facts and figures released ahead of weekend canonisation
- When Blessed John Paul II beatified John XXIII, the pope with prophetic insight
- Celebrating the Pope's feast day
- Pope audience: Why do you seek the living among the dead
- 'Santa Marta' homilies available in Italian volume
- Blessed John Paul II's Polish roots : courage and moral strength